Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Date With Bogart.


I felt like creating some old world glamor but with a little twist.  I found this stunner of a mesh dress in a gorgeous eggplant color and animal patterned vibrant print panels running down the sides from CIA Designs, a store I was unfamiliar with.  When I spotted it I thought the cut was so elegant but the streaks of color transformed it from your average long gown.  I accessorized using the lime green to accentuate the splashes of color.

The bag is such a good match and I was happy to find it at the Alexandra Sautereau Collection.


The hair is from Paper Couture fittingly named 'Bacall Bob'.


The earrings and bracelets are from Mandala.  I love the silhouette of this dress, very classic but with a modern feel.

I took these pics at 'Ghostsville', a great sim for photo taking.

SHOPPING TOUR:

HAIR: Bacall Bob by Paper Couture
SKIN: Betty in Pale tone (make up #8) by Belleza
EYES: Perspective Eyes in Ghost by IKON (purchased at The Liaison Collaborative)
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: By Nailed It
DRESS: Vibrant Evening Gown in Eggplant by CIA Designs
BAG: Xiomara Kid Leather Purse by Alexandra Sautereau Collection Utility
BRACELETS: Takara Bangles in Rich Green by Mandala
EARRINGS: Noodle Earrings in Grass Green by Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment