Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sexy In The City...Literally.


Sometimes it's the simplest of pieces that catches your eye because of the material or colors.  That is what this cute item from Graffitiwear called 'Skyscraper Bare Shoulder Jumpsuit' did for me.  I loved the geometry of the pattern emulating city skyscraper's and the shades of black and grey with splashes of red.  It's such a clever and well thought out piece of tailoring.

I decided to pop on some knee length leggings in grey from Art Decade which are equally well made with subtle folds and creases that add authenticity.


I wanted bold jewellery to compliment the bold pattern and headed over to Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery who are renowned for such things.  I found a smart earring and necklace set called 'Chasing Windmills' along with the 'Black Ice' bracelet (camera left) and cute as can be clutch called 'Feu Follet'.  I downsized the purse some to a more petite size.

I adore Paper Couture's hair called 'Slicked Parted Hair Bun' in Blond.  So sleek and elegant.  I wish they would do more hair because every style I've ever purchased has that real authentic model look.  Not too prissy or over-done and allows the clothing to take center stage.


I'm in total shoe lust with everything produced at Just Designs and found these platform thongs called 'Infra' in black.  I say 'thongs' because I'm an aussie but I think the rest of the world calls them flip flops if I'm not mistaken?  To me they're drool worthy as is every row of shoes my eyes gaze upon.  Look at the little 'JD' logo on the strap and delicate silver anklet...tickle me pink til Tuesday, I LOVE these.


Standing in the serene surroundings of the 'Cyprian Garden', I couldn't be more happy with the look I created around the zany little jump suit from Graffitiwear.

FOLLOW ME:

HAIR: Slicked Parted Hair Bun in Blond by Paper Couture
SKIN: Amberly in Europa tone (make up #9) by Glam Affair
EYES: Perspective Eyes in Oxidation (member gift) by IKON - Perspective Eyes can be purchased for a limited time at The Liaison Collaborative
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: Black Drama by A.S.S.
JUMPSUIT: Skyscraper Bare Shoulder Jumpsuit by Graffitiwear
LEGGINGS: Grey color by Art Decade @ Marketplace
SHOES: Infra in Black by Just Designs
BAG: Feu Follet by Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Chasing Windmills by Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery
BRACELET CAMERA LEFT: Black Ice by Chop Zuey Couture Jewellery
WATCH CAMERA RIGHT: Vivoldi Watch by Cashmere and Keane
RINGS: Melissa Rings by Bens Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment