Thursday, September 5, 2013

For The Love Of Donna Flora.


Giulia known as Squinternet Larnia, the amazing talent behind Donna Flora has passed away.  I have never met nor spoken to her but I'm feeling so sad that this remarkable woman who fought so bravely against cancer has left us.  I merely knew her by her stunning contribution to SL fashion and what a contribution it was.  This is what I read during my most darkest moments... 

One night I had a dream--
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord
and across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints,
one belonged to me and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.
This really bothered me and I questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you would walk with me all the way,
but I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
"I don't understand why in times when I needed you most,
you should leave me."
The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child,
I love you and I would never, never leave you
during your times of trial and suffering.
"When you saw only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

...Mary Stevenson


2 comments:

  1. God bless her - wonderful talent and spirit. I smile because I know she suffers no more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, no more suffering. Thank you for taking the time to share your comment. God bless Giulia.

    ReplyDelete