Monday, September 16, 2013

Coffee And Vanilla.


I love a good scarf and I've had this one from Vogue just waiting to blog.  Called 'Sharmine Stole' in Russet, it's the mixture of colors that drew me to it.


I chose these embroidered jeans in coffee from Bliss Couture and found that the new release bag from Boom worked really well with it. The top is from Kunglers called 'Alicia' in vanilla.  A simple silky little thing that is so versatile.


The shoes I found on Marketplace for a mere $99L and I consider them my bargain of the month.  They are from InVerse and are called Vegas Heels.  While mainly building houses/prefabs, InVerse have a small variety of shapes/skins, clothing and shoes.  You wear the hud and can change colors on all different parts of the shoes.  I love them.

I took these pictures at the new Glam Affair sim.  Looks great and I can't wait to go check out all the new releases I believe are in store.  Roll on pay day.

SHOPPING:

HAIR: Trouble Clef in Milk from Analog Dog
SKIN: Ginevra skin in Pale by Izzies
TATTOO EYESHADOW: Brown from Ginevra Skin by Izzies
TATTOO LIP: Rust from Ginevra Skin by Izzies
EYES: Liquid Light Mesh Eye in True Grey by Mayfly
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: Glitter Set 1 by Orc. Inc.
TOP: Alicia in Vanilla by Kunglers
SCARF: Sharmine Stole in Russet from Vogue
PANTS: Embroidered Jeans in Coffee from Bliss Couture
BAG: Studio Tote in Brown by Boom
SHOES: Vegas Heels from InVerse
BRACELET CAMERA LEFT: Thematic Zodiac Bracelet by Pixel Box
BRACELET CAMERA RIGHT: Indra Painted Stacked Bangles by Zaara
RINGS AND EARRINGS: Pompeii by Bliensen and MaiTai
LOCATION: The New Look Glam Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment