Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Beautiful Cheongsam


Well I brought a fat pack from Glam Affair.  I adored the Amberly skin on Cha so before I could change my mind, clicked quick smart.  It's an amazing skin and the make ups are so varied...a look for every look so to speak.

I did have a wee spend up on some more outfits to blog and this one excited me no end.  I fell head over for the striking red and white Chinese inspired Cheongsam style dress with black trim.  Figure hugging with barely room to breathe, its so flattering and sexy.  I found it at TuTy's, a shop I wasn't familiar with but oh my lord I will be in the future. The hair base and pony tail is also from TuTy's...go check out their hair.  WOW.


For some reason I couldn't get these 'Pony Girl Boots' from Boudoir out of my head and just had to wear them.  They've got horse shoes for soles.


Its not that simple finding a blood red bag but I got lucky with the 'Heart Purse' at Fashionably Dead located at Tableau.  The flower mask is another Boudoir buy and was just a little extra to give the outfit the Cha Cha touch.


I won't be swabbing no decks with this dress darlings.

SHARING IS CARING:

HAIR: Genius High Ponytail in Platinum from TuTy's
SKIN: Amberly in Europa tone (make up #7) by Glam Affair
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: By Flair
EYES: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Mint by IKON
DRESS: Qipao Embroidered Red and Black Blossoms by TuTy's Apparel
BOOTS: Pony Girl Boots by Boudoir
BAG: Heart Purse from Fashionably Dead
MASK: Crimson Beauty by Boudoir
BRACELET: Red Leather Cross Bracelet by ASO
EARRINGS: Diamond and Pearl Chandelier Earrings from Paper Couture
RING: Olen (texture change) ring by Kosh
LOCATION: Outside of Lyfe Of Style store

No comments:

Post a Comment