Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'm On Stripe.


I've had this striped shirt from Pichi for a little while and have been meaning to blog it. I really like the gold lapel studs and buttons.  I found these shades at Mon Tissue called 'Harlow Sunglasses' and the gold details picks up the gold on the shirt.


The bag I picked up at Boom called 'Studio Tote' and love the boxy style of it.  I went hunting in my inventory for hair and loved this curly do from W&Y.


I love the simplicity of these add-on Llena sandals from Slink.

LINKS:

HAIR: #148 from W&Y Hair
SKIN: Ginevra in Pale tone from Izzies
TATTOO LIP: Matte Rose lipstick (Ginevra) from Izzies
TATTOO SHADOW: Smokey (Ginevra) from Izzies
EYES: Vanity Eyes in Clarity by IKON
GLASSES: Harlow Sunglasses by Mon Tissu
HANDS AND FEET: By Slink
POLISH: By Flair
SHIRT: Narmi Blouse by Pichi
SKIRT: Ruby Mini Skirt by Insanya
SHOES: Llena add-on's by Slink
BAG: Studio Tote in Black by Boom
BRACELET CAMERA LEFT: Viomini Chained Bracelet by Zaara
BRACELET CAMERA RIGHT: Dara Bracelet by Celoe
RING CAMERA LEFT: Anuttra Ring in White/Silver by Mandala
RING CAMERA RIGHT: Celtic Ring from Casual Lies Designs
EARRINGS: Anaya Onyx Earrings from Zaara
LOCATION: Mayfair

No comments:

Post a Comment