Sunday, September 8, 2013

Champagne Chalice.


Oh I do love it when I receive a gown from Sascha's Designs.  I always know before I open the box it is going to be stunning.  This 'Natalya' dress is certainly no exception.  It is definitely one of my favorites.  I chose to show the red because it is so rich of color and eye catching.


Look at that amazing pattern which shimmers in the light.  I'm wearing it with the shoulder piece and frilled bodice.


Now that is what I call a gown.  All I need now is a partner to go to the ball.  Any takers?

LINKS FOR YOU:

HAIR: Giz in Garnet from Diva (purchased at The Arcade)
EYES: Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in Deepening Spring by Mayfly
SKIN: Leila in Sunkissed by Belleza (purchased at The Arcade)
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: By Flair
DRESS: Natalya in Red by Sascha's Designs
NECKLACE: Abihail necklace from Celoe
EARRINGS: Jiroha in Gold by Mandala
BRACELETS: San Remo Hammered Metals by Maxi Gossamer (Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment