Friday, September 27, 2013

Shut Up And Type.


Today I've put together a little number for the professional and is what I wear to work in RL.  I couldn't believe finding this gorgeous mesh skirt at CIA Designs because I have one similar in my wardrobe and almost the same jacket.  What we don't share is the fact that Chalice is over 6ft and reed thin...if only I looked as good as this.  Oh well we can't have everything :-)


The bag I picked up at Just Designs called 'Cassandra' and is perfect for carrying all your necessities such as mobile phone, the latest copy of Vogue and your camera, all subtlety on display in the bag.  JD's brand logo is becoming as important to me in SL as LV is in my real life.  My newly purchased LV Neverfull is one of the highlights of my year.  I can't work out if that's a sad reflection on me or that I appreciate beautiful things.


Search and ye shall find certainly rang true when I found this 'Ava' jacket in my very disorganized inventory.  I knew I was keeping it for something special.  Beautifully cut and I love the high slip of a waist belt.

Now the shoes are what I have been coveting from Just Designs for a week now.  Called 'Excess' they are so, so, so, so perfect in every way.  I love that you can change the heel and sole colors to match your outfits via the hud.

  
The necklace, earrings and bracelet (camera left) are gorgeous pieces from Pure Poison, while the watch is from 7891.

"Right Mr Jones, sit down right here and take some dictation and bring your BIG pencil".

WHERE:

HAIR: Witch in Butter color from Lamb
SKIN: Candy (make up #2) in America tone from Glam Affair
EYES: Perspective eyes in Blue from IKON (purchased at The Liaison Collaborative)
HANDS: Slink
POLISH: By Flair
JACKET: Ava in Black by Maitreya
SKIRT: Paisley Pencil Skirt in Brown by CIA Designs
SHOES: Excess in Black by Just Designs
BAG: Cassandra in Black by Just Designs
NECKLACE: Wilda by Pure Poison
EARRINGS: Rock Stud by Pure Poison
BRACELET CAMERA LEFT: Love Stacked Bracelets by Pure Poison
WATCH: Aubierre rolex watch by 7891 @ Marketplace
RING:  Eternalle by Je Suis

1 comment:

  1. retrograde date best replica watches display pointer, mounted on top of Ref.5159,5160 and 5496 models.5159J calendar watch, 18K gold case, the table diameter 38 mm, hours, minutes, seconds, perpetual calendar (retrograde rolex replica watches date hand, Window week, month and leap year), moon phase display, 324 S QR automatic chain movement, power reserve replica breitling watches 45 hours, sapphire crystal.

    ReplyDelete