Saturday, September 7, 2013

Who Loves You Babe?


I've made two cups of tea while shooting and preparing this post and both of them have gone cold.  Third time lucky.  First of all I want to say that Melany Seerose won the $1000L in Cha's Flash Fash Cash Comp and she has been paid.  Congrats on identifying yourself Melany and I hope you have fun spending it.  Another one is coming soon.  I've been out and about shooting random people so just need a few more to start.

Today I'm featuring this gorgeous dress from Molichino.  Its called 'Haley' and comes with a color change belt.  I've been waiting to find something to wear with the 'Flower Bag' made by Raining Creations that I purchased at the Love Donna Flora event.  I'm sorry I can't provide you with an LM for this shop because one wasn't provided in the folder but it is made my Lenka Canvas who doesn't have anything in her profile. Its a great fun bag however, so perhaps if you want one just IM her.


I love the color of this dress and was lucky to find boots to match at Gos.  The necklace is from Miel and you can use the hud to add your name to it like I have.



I went to The Arcade earlier and was so unlucky on two gacha machines.  I received the same item 5 times in a row on one of them and for the life of me couldn't get the right hair color I wanted on the other.  I said to myself 'only one more try' and I finally got it.  Don't they just suck you in?  They do me.  I think the event is great but the machines and pics are just so small I get frustrated trying to cam in to see whats on offer.

THE LINKS:

HAIR: Natalia in Crema 2 by Simply Britnee Hair
SKIN: Zara in Europa tone (make up # 4) by Glam Affair
EYES: Sunrise Eyes in Pale Violet by IKON
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: Lustre by A.S.S.
DRESS AND BELT: Haley by Molichino
BOOTS: Curvaceous Boots in Teal by Gos
BAG: Flow Bag created by Lenka Canvas
RING CAMERA RIGHT: Eternelle Ring (color change) by Je Suis
RING CAMERA LEFT: Golden Trinity Ring by Modern Gypsy
BRACELET CAMERA RIGHT: Woven Chain Bracelet by Glow Studio
BRACELET CAMERA LEFT: Savitri Jeweled Bangle by FuLo
NECKLACE: Friendo Necklace by Miel
LOCATION: Small Town Green

No comments:

Post a Comment