Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Softly Does It.


G'day darlings.  Just before I completed this post I went to the American Cancer Society's memorial gardens in SL to place a candle and lay some flowers for Squinternet.  I'm ashamed to say I didn't know it existed but what a wonderful place to remember those who have departed this world and SL.  So many faces lined the walls but how lovely that one can visit them to reminisce.

Today I've put together a soft casual look in beige and coral tones.  I actually purchased the pants a little while ago from NuDoLu and kept them aside to blog when I found a top that I liked.  I found it at Collabor88 as ur.favorite.one's contribution called 'Steal My Boyfriend's Shirt'.


I remembered my recent purchase of this bag from Zenith and thought it would work well.  I'm loving these bangles from Je Suis called 'Vintage Bangles' and they're color change to boot.



I love these unique pants called 'Pantalon antique de mamie' in Beige.


The shoes are from Faenzo called 'Eleganza' and are designed to wear with Slink Womens Medium Rigged Barefeet (the tippy toe ones).  Aren't they gorgeous?  You can find Faenzo's products on Marketplace.

Well I had an early winner for my Cha's Flash Fash Cash Comp who identified herself and kindly asked me to donate the $1000L prize money to a charity.  I chose The People's Dispensary for Sick Animals (PDSA) where you can donate at Gos shoes.  Thank you so much AnneJoy, that was lovely of you.  Stay tuned for another round real soon.

SHOPPING:

HAIR: Tomoko 2 in Moonstone from Diva
SKIN: Lucilla in Yoghurt from Al Vulo (purchased from Stalkerazzi)
EYES: Deep Sky Mesh Eye in Twilight Sea from Mayfly
HANDS AND FEET: By Slink
POLISH: Cream by Orc Inc.
TOP: Steal My Boyfriend's Shirt in Coral by ur.favorite.one (purchased at Collabor88)
PANTS: Pantalon antique de mamie in Beige by NuDoLu
SHOES: Eleganza in Tan/White from Faenzo on Marketplace
BAG: Marci Mini Leather Shoulder Bag by Zenith
BANGLES: Vintage by Je Suis
RING CAMERA RIGHT: Elenween Ring by Manna
RING CAMERA LEFT: Vito Ring by Donna Flora
EARRINGS: Pearl Stone Earrings in Beige by Zenith



No comments:

Post a Comment