Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm Riding Low In The Crutch.


Gawd did this outfit take me ages to style!  I started with the low crotch lilac pants from Graffitiwear  and set out to find the rest.  I went over to The Liaison Collaborative to grab IKON's new release 'Perspective Eyes' which I'm wearing and saw this fabo top from 22769 called 'Obi' in violet.  I couldn't believe I got that lucky because lilac isn't the easiest color to co-ordinate. IKON's new eyes will only be available for a limited time so don't you go and miss out because they're GORGEOUS.  You may be crying if you do but not with your Perspective eyes.  Do take a trip to The Liaison Collaborative because there is some fantastic stuff there.  I also purchased the purple sunnies made by Le Primitif and the belt bracelets made by Izzies from there too.


I knew where to go for a great bag having been to Swallow the day before noticing what a great range they had in stock.  This one is called 'Rockstud' in purple and it's ever so lovely in the flesh.

 
I found these shoes from Faenzo on Marketplace called 'Solstice' that are add-on's for Slink feet.  They are simply elegant and you can change the colors with the hud provided.  I labored over my necklace and ended up wearing the delightful 'Balini' necklace in camelian-plum from Zaara.

I'm so glad I spent the time touring the grid for my bits and pieces because I'm ever so pleased with the result.  Oh and the hair is a great style from Tableau Vivant called 'Alexandria'.  I LOVE this hair.

I spent time today adding more feeds to my list taken from the [SL] Blogger Support blog. Thank you to Katya Valeska for compiling this exhaustive list for us.  I went through the feeds I'm not linked with and completed various applications hoping to be included.  If anyone knows anyone who facilitates these feeds, put in a good word for the old Cha will you?  lol.  I've been really enjoying reading 'Conversations With' various bloggers on [SL] Bloggers Support.  I love learning more about people, particularly those in the blogging community, so its been fun getting to know my colleagues in SL fashion better.

HERE 'TIS:

HAIR: Alexandra hair by Tableau Vivant @ Marketplace
SKIN: Amberly in Europa tone (#2) by Glam Affair
EYES: Perspective Eyes in Banshee color by IKON @ The Liaison Collaborative
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH: Lustre by ASS (sorry SL wouldn't give me the LM)
TOP: Obi in Violet by 22769 @ The Liaison Collaborative
PANTS: Lilac Gauze Low Crotch Pants by Graffitiwear
GLASSES: Half Framed Round Sunglasses in Purple by Le Primitif
SHOES: Solstice by Steffan Garcia from Faenzo @ Marketplace
BAG: Rockstud Bag in Purple by Swallow
RINGS: Eternelle Rings by Je Suis
BRACELETS: Belt Bracelets (color change) from Izzies @ The Liaison Collaborative
NECKLACE: Balini Necklace in Camelian-Plum by Zaara
LOCATION: Port Stygian

No comments:

Post a Comment