Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SAS Me Just A Little Bit.


Day 3 of intermittent attempts to get into The Arcade with no success.  I'm beginning to feel some higher power is keeping me from spending my $$$$'s.  Well if nothing else it allowed me to present a new outfit.  Today I'm wearing one of Sascha's Designs new releases called 'Pepper' consisting of the gorgeous mesh top and silky pants.  There's a huge variety of colors and designs but I chose to show 'Pepper Flower'.  A mix of tangerine, pink, red and cream, its ever so pretty especially today because where I live, its a stunning sunny day.

 

Thank you for sharing Pepper with me Sascha.  Its a stunning combo and as always, is finished to perfection.

I'm wondering whether there's a problem with Flickr stats because I've been reeling at the number of hits my pictures have been getting lately.  I hit an all time record of 1,970 yesterday.  I mean that's seriously insane.  If that is right, thank you sooooo much to people who made up that number.  Now if only my blog could follow suit. lol  

WHERE?

HAIR: Hope With Bangs in Peach color from LaViere
SKIN: Opera Chic by Essences
TATTOO EYE SHADOW: Popstar in Bronge by Mons (found at The Dressing Room)
TATTOO LIPS: Glamorous in Orange by Mons (found at The Dressing Room)
EYES: Deep Sky Mesh Eye in London Fog by Mayfly
HANDS: By Slink
POLISH ON HANDS: Spring by A.S.S.
TOP AND PANTS: Pepper Flower by Sascha's Designs
BAG: Delirium Clutch by Molichino
SHOES: Deborah by Redgrave
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Camelia by Kunglers
WATCH: Boyfriends Watch With Bracelets in Rose Gold by Glow Studio
RING: Melt My Heart in White by Auxiliary
BANGLE: Takara Bangle in Cream by Mandala

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh lovely pictures Chalice, really. Very, very classy! Hugggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit Sascha. You did real, real good with this one. Hugs back at ya.

    ReplyDelete